Public Sector (Government and Not-for-Profit)
Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC has a proud history of serving the governmental and not-for-profit communities as auditors, consultants and tax specialists for over 52 years. Our team has extensive knowledge of the operation's structure, tax requirements, and unique needs specific to these entities. The services we offer are personalized, with our efforts focused on lowering your costs and minimizing disruption to your operation. Further, we seek to help you maximize the potential of your resources – to not only preserve, but to also strengthen your ability to serve the community for generations to come.
Our knowledgeable professionals will provide you with step-by-step implementation and procedural guidelines, making the task of managing your unique challenges simple and straightforward.
Our services to the public sector include:
- Audit and other assurance services
- Budget preparation services
- Management information systems consulting
- Tax planning and preparation
- Accounting and financial services
- Operations improvement consulting
- Performance, compliance and internal control evaluations
- Human resource consulting
- Information technology consulting
Read the public sector e-newsletters here.
For more information or to find out how we can help you, please contact:
- Theresa Dasenbrock, CPA, CFE | email@example.com | 620-275-9267