Lewis Hooper & Dick

Menu

Firm History

Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC was established in 1955 by Edward Lewis, CPA. Our professionals provide value-added and affordable accounting and advisory services to clients throughout the region. Our dedicated leadership strives to continually grow our practice by instilling our founding principles throughout the organization. The firm’s professionals challenge themselves to introduce new and exciting ways to exceed our clients’ personal and professional goals. Our experienced and knowledgeable staff continues to be the driving force behind our innovative techniques and ongoing success.

 

The firm’s team of seven member/owners and over 25 professionals offers comprehensive accounting, consulting, human resources, financial planning, and tax and computer services. Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC specializes in serving feed yards, municipalities, school districts, government entities and construction organizations. We maintain offices in Garden City and Hugoton.