Email Subject Lines Subscribers Can’t Resist!
Your list of contacts in your email list are a hugely valuable business asset. The ability to send valuable content to your target audience, all the while building long-term relationships plays a big role in your online marketing efforts.
But, how can you strengthen these relationships if your emails aren’t being opened?
Your email subject line is a huge deciding factor in whether or not your email will be opened. Want to know which email subject lines get the best results?
Here are a few of the top performers, across all industries:
- [Business Name] May 2015 News Bulletin!
- [Business Name] Invites You!
- Happy Holidays from [Business Name]
- ATTENTION [Business Name] Staff!
Tip: Using your business name in your subject line can have a positive impact on your open rates.
- [Urgent] You’ve got ONE DAY to watch this…
- Get this NOW before it’s gone!
- How (and why) to calculate Average Customer Value
Tip: Try to convey a sense of urgency, or use the ellipse (…) at the end of your subject lines.
And finally, here’s a quick list of powerful keywords to use in your subject lines:
- Free delivery
To find out more about effective subject lines, and to read the entire article, please visit www.entrepreneur.com.