David joined Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC in 1985 and boasts more than 40 years of public accounting experience. He is recognized and respected as an authority on both tax and general accounting principles. Throughout his career, he has assisted family-owned businesses by providing consulting on succession or transition planning. On many occasions, David has provided clients with guidance on reading and understanding monthly financial statements in order to increase their awareness of the inner-workings of their business. By employing outside-the-box thinking, he once helped a client divide their entity into two corporations, resulting in significant tax savings and financial growth.
David and his wife, Beckie, currently reside in Garden City, Kansas. In his spare time, he enjoys watching hockey and lacrosse and attending the annual Jimmy Buffett concert.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants (CSCPA)
- University of Denver
- Master of Taxation (1985)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (1976)