Jaron joined Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC in 2011 and currently serves as an associate manager in the firm’s Tax and Audit Departments. He is skilled in performing governmental and commercial audits as well as various income tax services.
Raised in Great Bend, Kansas, Scott currently resides in Garden City with his wife, Amy, and their son, Geddy. In his free time, Jaron enjoys playing guitar, listening to music, and watching sports – especially the Dallas Cowboys!
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Fort Hays State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance