Since joining the Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC team in 2012, Sarah has been dedicated to providing high quality tax services and solutions to both businesses and individuals. As a senior manager and head of the firm’s Tax Department, she is responsible for overseeing tax operations, including designing and implementing tax policies and procedures. Additionally, she continues to prepare income tax returns, compilations and reviews, and financial statements. She also operates payroll, offers QuickBooks consulting and tax planning services, and is a federal and state taxing authority correspondent.
Sarah currently resides in Indianapolis, Indiana with her husband, Mark, and their two dogs. Outside of the office, she enjoys watching and playing sports, including golf, baseball, softball, football, and bowling. She also likes to attend concerts, travel, and spend time with her family.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Relay for Life of Ford County
- Past Accounting Chair
- Relay for Life of Finney County
- Past Accounting Co-Chair
- Circles of Hope – Finney County Project
- Fort Hays State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, focus in Accounting
- Dodge City Community College
- Associate of Arts Degree