Sue joined the Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC team in 2000 and currently serves as a senior manager. With nearly three decades of accounting experience, she is a valuable asset to the firm. Sue specializes in the preparation and review of tax work for agricultural clients. Her duties as a manager include training other staff members and nurturing client relationships.
Sue is a dedicated member of the firm’s “Partners in Education” program with Victor Ornelas Middle School. In her free time, she enjoys researching her family history, crafting paper art, and spending time with her husband, Kirby, and their dogs.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Western Chapter of the Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Panhandle State College
- Bachelor of Science in Business, focus in Accounting
- Fort Hays University
- Bachelor of Art in English