With nearly 40 years of experience as an accounting professional, Tracey Homm offers clients wisdom and insight in the areas of estate and trust income tax, estate tax, gift tax, and individual taxation services. Joining Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC in 1980 via a merger, Tracey currently holds the title of senior manager and Certified Specialist in Estate Planning where she is responsible for supervising the preparation of all trust and estate income tax returns.
Outside the office, Tracey spends her free time gardening and volunteering at the zoo’s fundraising events. She also enjoys traveling with her husband, Mike.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Specialist in Estate Planning (CSEP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Finney County Humane Society
- Friends of Sandsage Bison Range
- Friends of Lee Richardson Zoo
- Board Member and Treasurer
- Fort Hays State University
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting