How to Recover from Bankruptcy
It’s not unusual to file for bankruptcy in today’s economic state. The important thing is getting back on your feet and doing it right. Read the following tips on how to recover:
1. Figure out what caused you to go into bankruptcy in the first place. Change what you use to do so it doesn’t happen again. For example, strategize a new budget.
2. Establish goals to get you there. What requires the most attention? Which debt should you focus on first?
3. Make sure your credit report is accurate.
4. Focus on rebuilding credit by having two credit cards and paying them off each month.
5. You may also want to find a new credit card issuer to help clean your previous path.
To read more about recovering from bankruptcy, visit U.S. News.