Join Our Team
We Take Pride in Our People
At Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC we consider our employees to be our greatest competitive advantage. We attribute our long-standing reputation for excellence to the talent, integrity and professionalism of our team members – and we pride ourselves on being a fun and challenging place to build a career. Not only do we search for people with technical accounting expertise and an innovative spirit, we look for those who are friendly, approachable and who have great people skills. As a result, our office is an enjoyable and exciting place to be for both our clients and our employees.
We Offer You an Invaluable Experience
As a small firm, we have a unique set of benefits that you cannot find in a large corporate office. The climb up the corporate ladder can be much shorter and more rewarding at a smaller firm, as each of our employees plays a vital role in our organization. Further, our low owner-to-staff ratio means our owners work closely with our associates throughout each client engagement – which is an invaluable learning experience early in your career. Most importantly, as a small firm we recognize and appreciate the importance of your work/life balance, taking a genuine interest in preserving the quality of your life outside of the office.
Additionally, we offer the following:
- BC/BS Medical, Prescription Drug and Dental Insurance
- Group life, short and long-term disability insurance coverages
- Prescription drug coverage and flexible spending accounts
- Traditional and Roth 401K with matching benefit after one year of employment
- 96 hours of paid leave first year, with a progressive increase
- 8 paid holidays each year
- Reimbursement for 100% of professional dues
- Payment for up to 40 hours of CPE each year (often even more)
- Reimbursement of CPA exam fee and related expense to $3,500
- CPA exam success bonus
- Payment of 10% of estimated first year billings for new client referrals
- Subsidize health club membership by 50%
We Focus on Staying in the Forefront of the Industry
At Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC, our commitment to advanced technology and ongoing education also set us apart from other firms. We constantly seek to improve our systems – to enhance the efficiency of our business and information sharing processes.
In terms of ongoing education and training, our firm is dedicated to programs that make our employees aware of the latest industry information and trends, resulting in constant professional development for you as you build your career.