Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC is always looking for bright, enthusiastic future accounting professionals to participate in our internship program. If you are looking to gain hands-on experience and develop your understanding of public accounting, consider Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC, a place to begin your career. Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC, offers the opportunity for students to have an active role on our professional team, allowing you to expand your knowledge and exposure to a variety of assignments.
Through our internship programs, we offer the following:
- Interaction with clients on audit engagements
- Mentoring as a result of working side-by-side with all levels of our team
- Hands-on knowledge and skill development
- Team-building with co-workers
- An unforgettable, fun experience
If you are interested in learning more about our internship program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning more about you!
If you wish to mail your resume:
Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC
Attn: Reagan Quick
405 N 6th Street
Garden City, KS 67846
All applicant resumes will be kept confidential.