Lower Your Tax Bill
Do you want to lower your upcoming tax bill? Start planning ahead now by utilizing the following tactics.
- Use tax credits from energy-efficient home improvements. Visit energystar.gov for details.
- Use capital losses to offset gains.
- Make all retirement moves now. If you want to max out a 401(k), you have until the end of the year.
- Donate to charities early instead of waiting until the holidays.
- Combine deductions so you are able to speed up certain costs to exceed the standard deduction amount.
To read more about lowering your tax bill, visit CNN.