Roth 401(k) to a Roth IRA

With the S&P highs that were reached this week some investors are more encouraged to return to the stock market.  You may be thinking about ways to save more money and what investments can supplement a traditional 401(k).  The answer is to see if your employer offers a Roth 401(k).

In this plan, people of all income levels are able to contribute.  The program also allows for post tax contributions and the money then grows tax free.  Should you leave your employer, however, you may want to roll over that money into a Roth IRA and take advantage of more investment choices.

To read the complete article, visit

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or tax related matter.