Kristin joined the team at Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC in 2004. She primarily serves governmental organizations, but also works closely with individuals and businesses on the preparation of tax returns. In her role as a member/owner, she oversees and assists with audits, budgets, and tax return and financial statement preparation.
Kristin specializes in government audits and serves as the designated leader in charge of the firm’s governmental quality control standards and membership with the Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC). She also serves as the firm’s Quality Assurance Director, leading the accounting and assurance practice, and is the chair of the firm’s governmental niche practice group. In addition, she provides clients with comprehensive accounting, budgeting, and income tax services.
Kristin grew up in Ness City, Kansas. She currently resides in Garden City, with her husband, Caleb, and their four children. In addition to her service to professional organizations, Kristin is an active volunteer at her children’s school, including putting her accounting expertise to use.
Professional Designations and Licenses:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Past President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer of Western Chapter
- Kansas Municipal Audit and Accounting Guide (KMAAG)
- Board Member
- USD 457 Florence Wilson Elementary School PTO
- Fort Hays State University
- Master of Business Administration (2004)
- Kansas State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting (2002)