Kristin joined the Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC team in 2004. She primarily serves government organizations, but also works closely with individuals and businesses on the preparation of tax returns. In her role as a member/owner, she oversees and assists with audits, budgets, and the preparation of tax returns and financial statements.
A specialist in government audits, Kristin is the designated leader in charge of the firm’s governmental quality control standards and holds a membership with the Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC). She also leads the firm’s accounting and assurance practice as the Quality Assurance Director, and is the chair of the firm’s governmental niche practice group.
Raised in Ness City, Kansas, Kristin currently resides in Garden City with her husband, Caleb, and their four children. In addition to her service to professional organizations, Kristin uses her accounting expertise as a volunteer treasurer at her children’s school.
Professional Designations and Licenses:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Government Audit Quality Center (GAQC)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Past President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer of Western Chapter
- Kansas Municipal Audit and Accounting Guide (KMAAG)
- Board Member
- USD 457 Florence Wilson Elementary School PTO
- Fort Hays State University
- Master of Business Administration (2004)
- Kansas State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting (2002)