Lisa began her accounting career at Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC in 2008 and currently serves as principal. She primarily works with the firm’s governmental and tax clients, and assists with audits, tax returns, financial statement preparation and staff training. Lisa also serves on the accounting and audit committee, where she is responsible for maintaining quality control for the firm’s attestation services. As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, she assists clients and staff with the utilization of QuickBooks.
In her free time, Lisa pursues a variety of hobbies, including traveling, arts and crafts, and running 5k races.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Kansas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Western Chapter of the KSCPA
- Kansas Wesleyan University Alumni Association
- Tumbleweed Festival
- Finney County Relay for Life
- Accounting Chair
- Kansas Wesleyan University
- Master of Business Administration in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Accounting