A member of the Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC team since 2009, Keysha currently serves as an associate manager in the firm’s Audit and Tax Departments. She assists with commercial audits, tax preparation for individuals and businesses, tax planning, multi-state tax preparation, and payroll tax preparation. In addition, she provides compilations and reviews, financial statements and federal and state taxing authority correspondence. Though she assists with a variety of clients, Keysha focuses most of her time working with clients in the agricultural industry.
Outside of the office, Keysha plays the French horn for local musical groups and enjoys spending time with her husband, Nick, and daughter, Kate.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Fort Hays State University Alumni Association
- Fort Hays State University
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Garden City Community College
- Associate of Art Degree