As a senior manager in the audit and tax department at Lewis, Hooper & Dick, LLC, Keysha assists with commercial audits, tax preparation for individuals and businesses, tax planning, multi-state tax preparation, and payroll tax preparation. Additionally, she is instrumental in the performance of compilations and reviews, including financial statement preparation, and assists with correspondence from federal and state taxing authorities. Though Keysha serves many different types of businesses, she primarily works with the firm’s agricultural clients.
Keysha joined LHD in 2009 after graduating from Fort Hays State University with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting. In her free time, she plays the French horn for local music groups and enjoys golfing. She also loves spending time with her husband, Nick, and daughters, Kate and Morgan. What’s more, Keysha doesn’t just work with other people’s businesses—she’s a business owner herself! She recently became an independent rep selling athleisure wear.
Professional Designations and Licenses
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Kansas Society of Certified Public Accountants (KSCPA)
- Fort Hays State University Alumni Association
- Fort Hays State University
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Garden City Community College
- Associate of Art Degree